How to Improve Battery Drain Issue On Asus Zenfone

Improve Battery Drain Issue On Asus Zenfone - We all know the performance and specifications of Asus Zenfone 4/ 5/ 6 is very superior in each class. However of advantages Zenfone there are also disadvantages, most noticeably is battery drain issue.

At this time Asus Zenfone Blog will share improve battery drain issue on Asus Zenfone with underclock method, underclock is the opposite of overclock, underclock is a method to reduce the performance of a processor is usually applied on the PC or Android phone.

How to Improve Battery Drain Issue On Asus Zenfone

Instructions
  1. Your Zenfone must be rooted
    • Root Asus Zenfone 4 (Tutorial HERE)
    • Root Asus Zenfone 5 and Zenfone 6 (Tutorial HERE)
  2. Install "No-frill CPU Control" you can download at Playstore
Settings
  • Setting max of 1.6GHz into 933 Mhz (For Asus Zenfone 5 1.6 Ghz) Another type customize.
  • Governor select "Interactive" menu
  • I/O becomes "noop"
  • Check the "Apply on boot" that if restarting your Zenfone do not need resetting.


Although the CPU performance is degraded but the performance Zenfone no obstacles remain smooth, scrolling menus, etc. even to play the game Need For Speed is no significant loss of quality graphics.

To restore the CPU performance to default settings back as the steps above with its default max: 1.6 Ghz (Zenfone 5) | governors: ondemand | I/O: CFQ.

Note: underclock will reduce the value Antutu and and fps.

1 comments:

  1. Hi
    First thanks for sharing your valuable informations with other zenfone users
    I have zenfone 6 A600CG that have 1600 MHz cpu. Recently I have noticed that my battery drained faster than before.
    So I tried to use all of my battery capacity until it power off. Amazingly battery percent went down to 1% and then my phone worked almost four hour continously with powered on wifi Bluetooth GPS full brightness and...
    I tried that 4 times and the result was same every time.
    I think my battery status file is croupted and I need to replace it to calibrate my battery!
    Could please help me how can I overcome this battery issue.
    Thanks for your attention.

    ReplyDelete